Alright onto today's topic! I am sharing with you how I do my gift wrapping. Using the good old kraft paper and giving it a little twist with the the scallop edge. Here are what you will need:
- Kraft paper. Bought mine at Staples for $5/roll and it usually lasts me at least 2 years.
- Newspaper or the Penny Saver.
- Jute Twine
- Ribbon from the Dollar Store
- Any scallop edge punch. I used a Martha Stewart one. I don't remember how much I got this for, maybe $6-$7 with my 40% coupon from Michaels.
- Circle cutter
- Letter charm $1 from Target. Target has a huge selection of package charms at $1 an item. I saw a pack of 4 snowflakes for $1. Can't beat that!