Again, just like fall, I am going with whites. For me, white is a safe bet! My newest creation is the silver glitter snowflake banner. I saw this idea from a holiday magazine not too long ago.
This is incredibly easy, and you won't even need the Silhouette machine!
- Silver Glitter Craft Paper ($1.99 from Michaels)
- Die Cut Snowflake Craft Paper ($1.99 from Michaels)
- Clear Tape
- Jute Twine
- Place snowflake paper on to of silver glitter paper.
- This craft paper cuts the perfect 6 triangles with the shortest side measuring 6 inches. You will cut through the snowflakes. Don't be afraid if you see fallouts!
- Place tape along the shortest sides to attach the 2 triangles.
- Punch holes.
- Loop jute twine through the holes.
- All done!